Our courses will help the student pass the Commercial Driver License (CDL) tests and cover the topics they will need to succeed in the trucking industry as a professional truck driver.
The Apollo Truck Driving Academy offers:
- Class A CDL Training Course Info & Schedules
- Class B CDL Training Course Info & Schedules
- Combination Truck Driving and Heavy Equipment classes
- Concrete Technology
- Double/Triples and tanker endorsements
- Co-op program providing credit hours with a pathway to a two-year associate degree
- Customized truck driver training for the trucking industry
CDL training Ohio – conveniently located at the Apollo Career Center campus in Northwest Ohio. I-75 exit 120 in Lima, Ohio
Housing located near campus at competitive rates
Small class sizes to help personalize your experience and increase your behind-the-wheel training
Tuition The tuition covers the cost of:
- DOT physical and drug screen
- CDL permit
- CDL skills test
- Use of the school’s vehicle for CDL testing
- CDL license
- Job placement assistance during and after training
- Text books
Admission Requirements Students must have valid driver’s license, pass a DOT physical examination and school approved drug screen.
- 18 years of age allows students to drive in-state only.
- Minimum age of 21 for interstate driving.
- Students must have no more than four (4) points on his or her current license.
- No DUI / DWI / OMVI motor vehicle substance convictions in the previous five (5) years.
Financial Aid Financial aid is available based on eligibility through WIOA, NAFTA, TAA, TRA, OOD, VA, Tuition Assistance, Montgomery GI Bill, employer sponsored, or SB1 student loans. Private Student Loans accepted.
The Apollo Truck Driving Academy Program is:
- A licensed CDL driving school by the Department of Public Safety through the State of Ohio Governor’s Highway Safety Office.
- An accredited US truck driving school(s) by the through the Apollo Career Center.
HOW DO I BEGIN?
STEP 1: Contact the Program Manager to schedule a meeting. 419-998-2969
This is an opportunity to discuss the course requirements, financial aid options, and to schedule a tour of the school if desired.
STEP 2: Once requirements are met, make an appointment to meet with the Program Mangaer to complete the registration form, finalize payment options and/or financial aid, set up DOT physical and drug screen, pick up your driving record (abstract) at the BMV.