Full Time Courses
- Automated Manufacturing Technology
- Basic Police Academy
- Dental Assisting
- Early Childhood Education
- Fabrication Concepts and Plate Welding
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Light Commercial / Residential Maintenance
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Specialist
- IT – Information Technology
- Network Cloud Technologies
- Spa Technology
- Structural Plate & Pipe Welding
- Welding & Fabrication
Part Time Courses
News & Events
Apollo Career Center and Ohio Means Jobs-Auglaize County will be hosting a Career Expo on Thursday, May 3rd, from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. at Apollo Career Center.
If you are an employer and would like register for a booth, please visit: http://bit.ly/ApolloCareerExpo
Reflect: Community driven responsiveness
Transform: Programs and services based on market and economic factors
Lead: 21st Century skills for preparing students for a global workforce.
Change the Future
The Apollo Career Center is committed to equal opportunity for all and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, or disability.
Career-Technical Credit Transfer
As Ohio secondary and adult career-technical students seek higher education, the Career-Technical Credit Transfer (CT 2) initiative allows for approved technical coursework to be transferred to State 2 and 4 year institutions of learning for college credit.